Welcome to Steiger Performance - your source for a variety of unique
and innovative automotive and motorcycle products. Although my
original focus was on Dodge trucks and the Suzuki Intruder motorcycle,
I currently manufacture an eclectic mix of items for many different
applications. Steiger Performance is probably best known for its line
of power window regulator repair kits for the
Jeep Cherokee and Liberty.
Should you have any questions or comments, please don't hesitate to
(In reverse chronological order - newest items on top)
- 03/23/2020 - COVID-19 RESPONSE
- We are open for business and shipping daily! As long as the USPS continues operations, we will be here filling orders and shipping them out. Thanks very much for your continued patronage!
- 01/08/2020 - NEW WEB SITE FEATURE - LIVE CHAT
- Sometimes e-mails get lost or buried - if you have a quick question or an urgent matter, such as wanting to change an order you have just placed, please feel free to make use of our new chat feature, which you will find at the bottom right of the main page. This will connect you directly with Jon Steiger, owner of Steiger Performance. If he is available you can live chat with him, and if not, you can leave a message and he will get back to you ASAP. In either case, he will receive a notifiction and your communication is much more likely to be noticed sooner than sending an e-mail.
- 05/22/2018 - NEW PRODUCT - MOTORCYCLE HANDLEBAR VIBRATION DAMPERS FOR 7/8" BARS
- Based on my universal vibration damper kits for 1" handlebars, this is a version for those of you with 7/8" bars
- 11/27/2013 - NEW PRODUCT - MOTORCYCLE HANDLEBAR VIBRATION DAMPERS
- Based on my Suzuki Intruder vibration damper kits, this is a universal kit which should fit in just about any bike with 1" handlebars.
- 10/18/2013 - BROKEN 2008-2012 JEEP LIBERTY POWER WINDOW REGULATORS WANTED
- I am currently in the process of exploring the possibility of
creating a power window regulator repair kit for the 2008-2012 Jeep
Liberty. If the power window regulator in your 2008-2012 Jeep Liberty
has broken and you are interested in providing me with your broken
window regulator to use for prototyping purposes and/or are interested
in beta testing a repair kit, please
contact me. I would be happy to reimburse
you for your shipping costs as well as provide you with free repair
kits in the event that a solution is developed.
Some Random Testimonials
1997-2001 Jeep Cherokee Power Window Regulator Repair Kit:
I just wanted to offer some feedback on your exceptional service. I
ordered two of the Jeep Cherokee 97-01 window regulator repair kits
installed them in both passenger and driver side front doors. I
ordered them both on a Friday afternoon and wanted to get them
installed the next
day Saturday, which I expressed in an email I sent to you. You
exceeded my expectations and the mail man was on my door at 10am
Saturday the next
day with box in hand. I was so impressed I had to write, although a
month later, and tell you that you are really a genius and you know
run a business.
Also, I was experiencing the clicking noise when I would roll up my
driver side front window and I just turned the cable around like you
your pamphlet and it solved the problem. Might I add your attention to
detail in describing the removal/installation procedure is excellent.
I could not be any happier with your product and your standard of
service. I have told all my Jeep friends about your product, and will
to tell any Jeep enthusiasts I come in contact with about Steiger
--Justin in OR
View all customer testimonials for this product
Jeep Liberty Power Window Regulator Repair Kit (2006-2007 Rear Door):
I must admit, I was appalled when I read all the negative
comments regarding any of the door windows on Jeep Libertys.
Our 2007 purchased in Sept of 2007 has been trouble free up
until last week with 44,000 miles. It is driven nearly every
day but obviously we have not been hard on it and it still is
in pretty much pristine condition.
I greatly appreciate your "fix" kit. Spending $500 -
$600 for the dealer to repair such a failure that is bound to
happen again is crazy. I took my time on the left rear door
and it took me closer to two hours from start to finish. I
ordered both rear door regulators even though the right rear
is still working - just being prepared for the inevitable
according to all the posts I saw on the internet. Most likely
in the coming days with the next paycheck will order both
front door kits as well. For just little over $400 in kits
from your site is well worth the investment since we plan of
keeping this Liberty for many more years.
Again, thanks for your innovation and helping us Jeep owners
--Greg in IN
View all customer testimonials for this product
LOST YOUR RECEIPT?
If you would like to re-print a receipt for a previous order, just plug your order number into the Check Order
Status section of this web site, then scroll down and click on the
"Print this order" link/icon in the lower right corner of the page.
If you no longer have your order number, please fill out
this form and I'd be happy to look it up for you.
||© 1999-2021 by Steiger Performance. All rights reserved.